Dec 26, 2016
This episode covers Chapter 55 of Rosen’s Emergency Medicine.
1) Describe common pelvic fractures and their classification
2) List 3 categories of complications of pelvic fractures
3) Describe the approach and management of hemodynamically unstable pelvic fracture.
4) List 5 radiographic cues to posterior arch fractures
5) What is the management of penetrating pelvic trauma
1) How are open pelvic fractures diagnosed and managed?
2) What is the classification of acetabular fractures?
3) How are coccygeal fractures managed?