Apr 10, 2017
This episode covers Chapter 70 of Rosen’s
- How are teeth traditionally numbered?
- Describe the classification and management of tooth
- Describe the method for reducing a jaw dislocation? What is the
usual direction of the dislocation?
- Explain Ludwig’s Angina and its management
- List 3 complications of maxillary (eg canine) tooth
- Describe management of Dental Caries vs Periapical abscess
- Describe your approach to Acute Necrotising Ulcerative
- what is Vincent’s Angina?
- what is cancrum oris?
- Rapid Fire treatment for the following:
- Post root canal pain
- Cracked Tooth or Split root syndromes
- Maxillary Sinusitis
- Atypical Odontalgia
- Post extraction pain
- Neuropathic pain
- Temporomandibular Myofascial Pain Dysfunction Syndrome
- Apthous Stomatitis
- Spot diagnosis