Jun 26, 2017
This episode covers Chapter 87 of Rosen’s
- What is an atheroma and how is it
- What are the classic symptoms of arterial
- Provide a differential diagnosis for chronic
- What is blue toe syndrome? What is its
- Differentiate between thrombotic and embolic
limb ischemia based on clinical features
- What is the management of an acutely ischemic
- List three disorders characterized by abnormal
- Describe Raynaud's disease and how it’s
- What is the most common site for arterial
aneurysm in the leg?
- List four potential sites for upper extremity
aneurysms, and their associated underlying causes.
- Name three types of visceral aneurysms and
their associated conditions.
- List 6 ddx of occluded indwelling catheter +
describe the management of suspected line infection.
- What are the two types of AV fistulas used for
- How do you access an AV fistula?
- List 5 complications of dialysis fistulas +
- List the 3 types of thoracic outlet syndrome.
What are the typical symptoms of thoracic outlet syndrome? What is
a simple bedside test for this condition?
- List 4 anatomic abnormalities associated with
thoracic outlet syndrome.
Describe Buerger’s sign and ankle brachial index
List clinical criteria for Buerger’s Disease (5)
What is Leriche's syndrome?
List 4 types of infective aneurysms
Differentiate between arterial insufficiency ulcers and venous