Nov 29, 2019
Welcome to ClerkCast! A podcast for medical students by medical students, focusing on cognitive approaches to common EM presentations.
This episode covers how to succeed in the Emergency Department as a medical student with our guest co-host Dr. Teresa Chan, staff EM doc at Hamilton Health Sciences, CanadiEM co-founder, and medical educator extraordinaire
1. How to structure your differential diagnosis in the ED
2. Eye-balling a patient - edits have been made clarifying the ABCs
3. How to prioritize management in the ED using the RAPID mnemonic
4. How to present a case in the ED
5. Feedback at the end of a shift