This episode covers Chapter 9 of Rosen's Emergency Medicine
- List 10 etiologies of non-traumatic cardiac arrest
- List the two most important determinants of good outcomes in
- List the components of good quality CPR
- List 6 ways to monitor CPR
- What are 3 hard indicators of adequate perfusion during
- What are your post-cardiac arrest goals?
- List 4 contraindications to CPR
- ACLS algorithms talk through – you must know!
- pulseless VT or VF
- list all the 5H’s and 5T’s
- respiratory arrest
- brain arrest / cognitive arrest
- Sleuthing out why the patient arrested? (our approach to the hx