Apr 24, 2017
This episode covers Chapter 72 of Rosen’s
Emergency Medicine. All those pearls you need for ears, masses,
nose bleeds and weird stones in weird places.
- Define Otitis Media
- Describe the diagnosis treatment of Otitis Media
- What are the complications of OM?
- Describe the diagnosis and tx of Otitis Externa
- Differentiate from malignant otitis externa
- What is Ramsay Hunt Syndrome? How is it Tx?
- Describe your approach to sudden hearing loss
- How is it treated?
- Name 10 causes of epistaxis
- Describe your approach to tx epistaxis
- Anterior bleeds
- Posterior bleeds
- What is the differential diagnosis of neck masses?
- What is SIALOLITHIASIS? How is it tx?