Oct 31, 2016
This episode covers Chapter 47 of Rosen’s Emergency Medicine.
1. List 6 general indicators of genitourinary trauma?
Lower urinary tract and external genitalia
Oct 24, 2016
This episode covers chapter 46 of Rosen's Emergency Medicine text book.
1) What are three mechanisms of injury in blunt trauma?
2) List expected seat-belt injuries
3) What are the most common intra-abdominal injuries in children?
4) Differentiate between the use of CT scan, diagnostic peritoneal...
Oct 17, 2016
Oct 10, 2016
This episode of CRACKCast covers Rosen’s Chapter 044, Neck Trauma. Continuing in our trauma series, this episode tackles the challenging issue of neck trauma and injuries, and explores the anatomy and relevant considerations in the diagnosis and management of both blunt and penetrating neck injuries.
Oct 3, 2016
This episode covers Chapter 043 of Rosen’s Emergency Medicine, Spinal Injuries.