This episode covers Chapter 19 of Rosen's Emergency
- Compare characteristics of peripheral and central vertigo
- What are risk factors for central causes of vertigo?
- List 4 vestibulotoxic drugs.
- Describe the Hallpike Maneuver and the Epley Maneuver
- List 5 causes of Peripheral Vertigo and describe features of
- List 5 causes of Central Vertigo and describe the features of
- HINTS exam
- Pathophysiology stumper:
- Why does dizziness or vertigo lead to nausea, sweating,
- What is the barbecue roll?