Aug 5, 2019
1. Define coma and differentiate coma from lethargy and stupor.
2. Name five neuroanatomic structures involved in maintaining arousal.
3. List five critical and five emergent causes of depressed consciousness. (see Table 13.1)
4. Describe your approach to the history and physical examination for the...
Jul 1, 2019
Jun 3, 2019
May 6, 2019
1. What structures are affected by UMJ, LMJ, and NMJ lesions, and what are causes of weakness associated with each?
2. What are common signs of UMN, LMN, and NMJ dysfunction?
3. What are (7) pathophysiologic causes of non-neurologic weakness (Box 10.1)?
4. What is the DDx of neuromuscular weakness?...
Apr 1, 2019