This episode covers Chapter 73 of Rosen’s Emergency Medicine. The ancient Greeks knew about Asthma... so should you! We give you all the major points for diagnosis and treatment in the ED.
This episode covers Chapter 72 of Rosen’s Emergency Medicine. All those pearls you need for ears, masses, nose bleeds and weird stones in weird places.
This episode covers Chapter 71 of Rosen’s Emergency Medicine. For such a small organ, the eye has A LOT of things to cover. Here we finish up in everything you need to know about that juicy ball of potential badness.
This episode covers Chapter 70 of Rosen’s Emergency Medicine.
This episode covers Chapter 69 of Rosen’s Emergency Medicine.
1. List six types of elder abuse?
2. List ten risk factors for elder abuse?
3. List ten questions to screen for elder abuse?
4. What are some indicators on the medical history and physical exam that may suggest ongoing elder abuse?
5. Discuss ethical and legal implications of elder abuse. Who needs to be reported?