May 18, 2017
Here is the follow-up to the mammoth ACS chapter. This one has
some key factoids to put into your mind map / memory pallace /
Sgarbossa criteria for AMI in pre-existing LBBB
is Takotsubo cardiomyopathy and how does it present?
- Describe the kinetics of cardiac biomarkers
(Troponins and CK)
- List DDx for ↑ Troponin
- What is the utility of CTA in the
diagnosis of MI?
- What is the role of ED-based chest
- List 3 phases of delay in the
management of AMI; and describe the time-points in ED management of
- What are door-to-needle and
door-to-balloon timelines by AHA recommendations?
- Describe the mechanism of action and
- Antiplatelet Therapies
- Describe eligibility criteria for
- List contraindications to
Fibrinolytic therapy in MI
- What is the utility of Rescue PCI and
5 indications for Rescue PCI
- Describe factors assisting with decision to
utilize PCI or thrombolytics
NSTEMI, who will benefit from an early invasive strategy of
is the HEART Score?
is the management of ACS in the setting of recent cocaine
is STEMI diagnosed in the setting of LBBB?
is STEMI diagnosed in the setting of a ventricular
should you be getting a 15 lead ECG?